We are very excited about this additional feature wherein we will showcase, in virtual format, the latest research and developments from participating industry leaders, government organizations, and academic institutions.
The showcase will highlight outstanding technical and consumer-led innovation from the industry with participation from senior technologists and managers. These video presentations are web-based, allowing registered delegates access before, during, and after the conference for viewing at any time.
Authors will be able to interact with participants to discuss their research during the mid-morning and afternoon breaks.
Be a part of this innovative approach to sharing technical discoveries!
Have exciting research to share? This is the ideal opportunity to present your current research projects, innovative work-in-progress, and on-going research projects that might not yet be complete, but whose preliminary results are already interesting.
Benefits of a Technology Showcase Presentation:
Authors who wish to contribute an abstract for consideration must submit a 250-word abstract for review.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
• Submit 250 word abstract, prepared in English
• No tables or figures may be included in the abstract text
• Provide complete names of all authors/presenters
• Provide company/institutions for each author/presenter
• Abstracts will be reviewed by the Technology Showcase Chairs.
Each submission will be evaluated separately using these criteria:
• Relevance and timeliness
• Creativity and originality of content
• Tangible message, solutions, best practice
• Presentation is free of commercial bias.
• Authors will be notified of acceptance within three (3) weeks of submission.
• Accepted authors will receive the complete details and guidelines regarding the uploading of video presentations.
• All presentations and videos will be reviewed by the chairs for final acceptance.
• Technology Showcase presenters are expected to register and attend the conference.
• Discounted registration rates are available for the presenting author of accepted Technology Showcase abstracts.
• Each presenter will be responsible for his/her own travel and accommodation expenses.