Montreux 2014 Hotels
The 20 June housing deadline has passed. Special rates and availability are no longer guaranteed.
If you are arriving before 4 October or staying after 9 October, contact the Montreux Riviera Tourism directly.
- Special conference rates include breakfast, VAT, and service charges.
- City tax is additional.
- After 20 June, requests for hotel bookings will be accepted on a space availability basis but are not guaranteed.
- Credit card is required at time of reservation. The credit card is not charged when a reservation is made, it only guarantees the reservation.
- Cancellations received 72 hours prior to arrival date will not have any cancellation charges applied.
- No-shows and late cancellations (less than 72 hours prior to arrival date) will be charged for the full amount of booked stay.
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace
Avenue Claude-Nobs 2
- Internet access, phone with voicemail, in-room safe, mini bar, iron and ironing board
- 24-hour room service and a splendid breakfast buffet
- Willow Stream Spa: Fitness room, steam bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, and indoor heated pool
Lake View: CHF 495
Mountain View: CHF 455
Single occupancy (1 person) or double occupancy (2 people)
Eden Palace au Lac
Rue du Théâtre 11
- Victorian-style hotel
- A French kitchen restaurant
- Wide terrace in the shade of beautiful trees
- Sauna and fitness room
Best Western Eurotel Riviera
Grand Rue 81
- Fine views, on the lakeside
- Close to the Music & Convention Centre
as well as the railway station and the Lake Geneva steamer pier
Golf-Hotel René Capt
Rue du Bon Port 35
- Located directly on the lake shore
- Large private garden and a terrace with wonderful view
- Restaurant and bar
Rue du Théâtre 4
- Centrally situated in a quiet area, near the Casino
- 100 meters from the Lake Geneva
- 10-minute walk from the Convention Centre
Rue du Temple 2
- Located in the old town of Montreux
- Music is the theme around which this hotel revolves
- Fitted with the latest technology
- 15-minute walk from the Convention Centre
Avenue du Casino 32
- In front of the Casino and 200 meters away from the lake
- Opened in 1865
- Free Wi-Fi
- Some covered parking spaces, CHF 15 per night. Public parking spots are available in the neighborhood.
Grand Rue 52
- Built in 1904 with all the comforts and fine service performed by the family members
- Rooms have beautiful views of Lake Geneva
- Convention Centre and train station nearby